A premium website design service with transparent pricing
I do what I do because I want to make a difference; I want to help you achieve your goals.
I provide a premium website design service, incorporating careful consultation, meticulous attention to detail both behind the scenes and in the design, and the latest software. If you are looking for a low-quality quick fix, I will not be able to help you.
If you are looking for a well designed, rock-solid website that can grow with you, want to be empowered to manage your own content and take control of your IP, and for the process to be hassle-free, I can help.
Included as standard: ongoing consultation, build, design and training (1 x Zoom session and 1 x training video) AND ONE YEAR OF HOSTING
The following prices (GBP equivalent) are approximate per year and are based on what the provider charges:
You will need :
- To provide all text content (1 x Word document per website page)
- To provide access to your domain name control panel (if you have one)
…and also (I can set these up):
- ClouDNS for a more reliable, faster website (£30 per year)
You may also need (also priced per year):
- Greatmail for professional email (£80 per year. Includes 8 mailboxes)
- Ninja Forms premium version for WordPress websites, if you need complex forms (£40 per year)
- Schema Pro for WordPress websites, for additional Search Engine Optimisation benefits (£40 per year)
- 123-Reg for co.uk and .com domain names, if you need them (£40 per year)
- Something else that adds additional functionality
Optional management services and additional project work
I offer optional monthly website management services and project-priced works after a website has been signed off. Monthly management services start at £150 per month. Project-priced work starts at £50.
What so many other designers fail to mention
When seeking to commission a website designer, you should not underestimate the prework involved on your part.
If you are enthusiastic about taking a website design project forward successfully, you will need commitment and a willingness to learn, regardless of your level of technical ability.
I hand-hold my clients through every step of the design process, but you will be responsible for your new asset when your website is published.
If you embrace this responsibility, you will save money. More importantly, you will learn how your website functions and how it can evolve.
I am always on hand to assist you and provide management and project-priced services (contact me), but as a website owner you should view your website as something you own, not your designer.