Thank you for taking an interest.
I am based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. I work as a business/project adviser for undergraduates and postgraduates at Sheffield Hallam University, in addition to designing rock-solid websites.
I primarily work with small businesses and individuals.
Visit my LinkedIn profile.
Much of my time as a website designer involves problem-solving, as I find technological solutions to both old and new problems for my clients. I pride myself on being completely customer and solution-focused; if there is a solution, I will find it.
I launched my first business in Sheffield in 2008 as an educational resource designer and trainer and have been designing websites since 2009 for both businesses and individuals in Sheffield and beyond.
I am now a hybrid designer and SFEDI-qualified business adviser.
Why I might be a good fit for you
I can quickly and effectively establish strong working relationships to understand complex project requirements and provide effective solutions.
I adopt a relaxed approach and only speak Jargon if you want me to!
I work beyond Sheffield.
I work across a diverse range of processes within website design:
- Effective business solutions, from booking systems to user management
- Hosted email solutions using leading host providers
- Support for IP acquisition, including domain names and UK trademarks
- The Genesis framework and StudioPress themes, or Ghost for newsletter and member sites
- ClouDNS configuration for speed enhancement
- Image compression for speed enhancement
- Email marketing solutions
- Business advice
- Graphic design